VaperMag Terms and Conditions
By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
Advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of copy and the right of the company to alter, reject suspend or cancel any order without assigning a reason. We regret we are unable to guarantee insertion dates, although we will do everything in our power to stick to publishing dates. The proprietors are not liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of any advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever, nor do they accept liability for printing errors. Although every care is taken in printing, refunds or credits will not be made unless corrections are notified immediately following publication of the first insertion carefully. Credits or refunds will not be given for minor errors which do not corrupt the overall meaning of the advertisement. VaperMag may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of the Magazines or the Websites. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
The Advertiser guarantees to VaperMag that:
- Any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
- It has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
- The Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the South Africa Code of Non-broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (the “CAP Code”) and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority and/or the Office of Fair Trading), are not libelous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
- The Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of VaperMag or the Websites or the Magazines, and will not contain anything with VaperMag in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- All Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with VaperMag and the Advertiser will compensate VaperMag for any claim made by such advertiser against VAPERMAG.
All sums payable to VaperMag Ltd should be made in accordance with VaperMag Financial Terms & Conditions which are:
Unless a customer has applied for and been accepted as a credit account customer, VaperMag will provide services only on a pre-payment basis, with receipt of cleared funds prior to the booking being confirmed. Customers wishing to apply for a credit account must complete a Credit Application Form which is available on request from your sales contact. Until credit facilities are granted customers will remain on prepayment terms. VaperMag standard payment terms are cleared funds from date of invoice. If the due date falls on a weekend or bank holiday the payment is due on the first working day immediately prior to the due date. As payment is due as cleared funds, under current banking arrangements, cheques should be dispatched and payment by bank transfer should be processed by the customer three working days prior to the due date. VaperMag reserve the right to charge a 4% penalty on late payments above the Bank base interest rates.
VaperMag accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to VaperMag or any loss or damage to any advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quality of all materials supplied to VaperMag.
VaperMag shall use its reasonable endeavors to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
VaperMag will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online or press advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on VaperMag’s part, VaperMag will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser’s sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
VaperMag shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by VaperRMag and the Advertiser, and VaperMag’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an Advertiser who is a consumer.
VaperMag owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf unless otherwise stated. 41. The Advertiser grants VaperMag the right (free of charge) to:
- Use such of the Advertiser’s names, trade marks and/or logos as VaperMag may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements;
- Reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published in the Magazines for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any Magazine or Website will be subject to variation at VaperMag’s sole discretion.
- When you place an “offer to purchase goods” (order), you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract with us. Your contract with us will only commence when you, confirm acceptance of your order by email or by letter. We will then agree to supply the resources listed on the said order. You will still receive an automatic confirmation that your offer to purchase (order) has been received and that the order is being processed either by phone or via email.
- Any advice or recommendations given by any representatives to the buyer relating to sources, which is not confirmed in writing by VaperMag LTD, will not be binding.
- Any variation to these terms and conditions will be acknowledged on the website.
- Once a booking is confirmed by writing, or via email, by the customer, or a payment is made, refunds or credits will not be issued. We will endeavour to reissue your space in a subsequent/more convenient issue, providing there is adequate space available.
Artwork must be submitted by the deadline date given on your confirmation of order, if no artwork is submitted by copy deadline date, then it is the companies right to include what they feel is acceptable as an advert on behalf of the customer or alternatively if they deem necessary to fill the space with an alternative advert or edit not relating to the customer. No refunds or credits will be given in these circumstances.
Any artwork that is designed by the company will be submitted to the customer via email for approval. If no confirmation of proof is received before the copy deadline stated on your confirmation of order, the company will run the advert as it is. If any errors are detected after insertion, then the company will not accept liability and no credit or refund will be entitled offered.
If permission is given to VaperMag Ltd. to use images, text or logos from a client’s website verbally or via email, for the purposes of an advert or editorial then the company will not be liable to pay any compensation to any third parties or to the advertiser for images or edit used.
Please be aware that any advert or imagery that has a product or products that contain nicotine must have a nicotine warning contained within it.
For any further information please contact VaperMag on 079 6900 522.